Re: anyone using enyo with webaudio and MIDI (kinda ot/obscure)?

Jquery is pretty good - I did a project with that, and there are frameworks for Jquery UI and Mobile. The other good thing about jquery is that pretty much ANY question you might have about it is answered on stackoverflow.com! But Enyo is built from the start with touch screens and mobile in mind. PhoneGap can be easily leveraged so you can access cameras, accelerometers, and other on-board devices. Overall, it just has a more elegant and concise feel to it. But the dearth of examples puts it at a disadvantage for a guy like me who learns from example.
Yes, it is the encapsulation stuff that seems like the way to get this working, but my background as a hack definitely makes this stuff less natural to me.
(ps - I saw you integrated the CNTRLR into the drum machine! NICE!)

Peter