Re: Help needed with a sync-problem

I think you can use playbackTime to determine the absolute a-rate time of
the beginning of the javascript buffer. But last I checked it wasn't
present in webkit.

You might be able to count samples, assuming you know the node's noteOn
time, to keep track of the a-rate time. But with a short buffer size,
sometimes you can have problems as you've noticed.