Re: Browser support overview?

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:11:34 +0100
Cc: Anthony Bowyer-Lowe <anthony@lowbroweye.com>, "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
To: Peter van der Noord <peterdunord@gmail.com>

On 16 Jul 2012, at 15:06, Peter van der Noord wrote:

> For my understanding: Mozilla has made a completely different implementation (which is deprecated), and the Google draft is currently the one being considered?

Kind of: there were two proposed drafts, one of which had an early implementation in specific Mozilla Nightly builds, the other implemented in various dev webkit ports (now including Chrome, Safari Nightlies and iOS6 beta, AFAIK).

The former has been published by the group as a Note (http://www.w3.org/TR/streamproc/) and the latter is one of the draft specs (http://www.w3.org/TR/webaudio/) which this group is working on.

Hope this helps,
Olivier