Re: W3C TPAC2012 - Will your group meet in Lyon, France WBS

Chris,
It is difficult to consider  all the different vacation throughout the
world in order to setup such large meeting as TPAC.
In fact the TPAC is also set during a European (worldwide ?) holiday on
Nov 01 (Toussaint) as every year.

Thierry.