Re: W3C TPAC2012 - Will your group meet in Lyon, France WBS

Just a data point - I've already stated I will not attend the TPAC, due to
it being scheduled (again) over the family-oriented holiday of Halloween.
 (i.e., it is impossible to attend any significant portion of the TPAC in
France and not miss seeing my kids dressed up for Halloween.)  I'd prefer a
different FTF venue.

-Chris