[Minutes] Audio WG teleconference, 2012-03-12

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:02:58 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Dear all,

We had a relatively short call yesterday - many could not make it. Since
both Thierry and Chris Rogers were here, we mostly took the opportunity
to discuss how we would finalise the web audio API spec to prepare it
for its next WD publication.

The minutes are here:
http://www.w3.org/2012/03/12-audio-minutes.html

This leaves us with a significant agenda overflow, which we will tackle
in the next few weeks either in our meetings or on the list:
* Proposed use case: metronome (Thierry)
* ISSUE-4: setting sample rates for individual JavaScriptProcessingNodes
* Followup on UC-15, Video with multiple audio tracks
* Discuss/document Issue: Pausing a subgraph

Cheers,
Olivier