Re: Proposed UC - metronome and instrument tuner

From: Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:38:06 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
On 23/02/2012 10:30, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> Olivier,
> I am not sure these 2 UC can merge in the current UC-13.
> maybe people have thoughts ?

I think the only requirement revealed by the metronome use-case is
around sample-accurate scheduled triggering of events. I think this is
already covered by UC5. I can't see what other requirements the
metronome use-case drives out. Did you have anything else is mind, Thierry?

If that is the case, perhaps it's better to drop it entirely, rather
than add unnecessary words to the existing use cases? Keeping the
use-case descriptions short and readable helps with getting more people
to review them, I think.

Cheers,

Chris