Re: Joining the group

From: Gabriel Cardoso <gabriel.cardoso@inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:24:11 +0100
To: Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: public-audio@w3.org
The Web Audio API made the most of the work but thank you !

It is indeed exactly the UC3 (downed to low priority recently :() and I
have nothing to add to it, I think everything is in there.

I will personally focus on editing and sharing projects (not so much on
effects and mixing).

I'll share the link soon

Bye