Re: Joining the group

On 20/02/2012 18:05, Gabriel Cardoso wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I took a short screen cast of the application I am developing (online
> multi-track sequencer) using the Web Audio API.
>
> http://jeangsta.free.fr/demo.avi
>
> The video shows how to create tracks, import audio files,
> moving/duplicating clips (forgot deleting, but it works), adjust tracks
> gain and muting them (a bit buggy). This prototype should be online
> soon.

This is very impressive Gabriel! Really great seeing a screencast of the
demo in action too.

I think what you have built is along the lines of Use Case 3 in the use
cases and requirements:

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements#UC_3:_online_music_production_tool

If you haven't already, I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on
UC3 and whether we have missed any obvious requirements.

Look forward to learning more about your prototype,

Cheers,

Chris