Joining the group

From: Gabriel Cardoso <gabriel.cardoso@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 18:42:31 +0100
To: public-audio@w3.org
Dear AWG,

I work at Inria, a French national institute doing research in Computer
Science and Mathematics and covering a wide range of domains
(programming languages, virtual reality, robotic, networks, etc.).

I am working on a web application for collaborating on musical projects
via an online multitrack sequencer (hm UC3 ?). I was hired to work on
that project as a reward of a free software contest (Boost Your Code)
launched by Inria last year.

As a user of the future API I would be pleased to give my feedback on
the proposals and share my needs with the group. I used the Web Audio
API to implement a first prototype with tracks containing draggable
clips snapping on beats and everything playing together. No problems so
far (and that's my first audio app ever), I found the API very easy to
use. Pretty good job !

About me : I'm interested in programming languages with a particular
taste for strong typed functional programming languages (OCaml, Scala)
and I make music on my computer when I have time !

I am looking forward to learning a lot here and helping the best I can.

Ciao,

Gabriel