Re: Joining the group

From: Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 10:13:49 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
On 08/02/2012 17:42, Gabriel Cardoso wrote:
> As a user of the future API I would be pleased to give my feedback on
> the proposals and share my needs with the group. I used the Web Audio
> API to implement a first prototype with tracks containing draggable
> clips snapping on beats and everything playing together. No problems so
> far (and that's my first audio app ever), I found the API very easy to
> use. Pretty good job !

Welcome Gabriel!

This application sounds fascinating! We talked at the recent
face-to-face about how exciting it would be to see this kind of
application emerge. I'm sure we'd all really love to see a demo of this
(even a video would be great if it's impossible to release a working
demo at this point).

I'd be fascinated to hear some more detail about how you found working
with the Web Audio API and how you think it compares to the MediaStream
API for this particular use case.

Cheers,

Chris