Re: ProcessedMediaStream demos

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 12:04:38 +1300
To: philburk@mobileer.com
Cc: public-audio@w3.org
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Phil Burk <philburk@mobileer.com> wrote:

> If you need a cross platform audio I/O library to build the playback
> engine on top of then PortAudio might be useful.

PortAudio is a lot larger than libcubeb. For example, all libcubeb backends
put together are smaller than the PortAudio ALSA backend. Probably that's
just because PortAudio does more.

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us
our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not
sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John
1:8-10]