Differences Between Specs

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 17:20:43 -0500
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

Several people have asked questions about the core differences between
the Web Audio API and the MediaStream Processing API.  I would like for
us to try to enumerate those differences in a fair and objective way,
and ultimately, this may serve as the text of the introductory umbrella
document.

I've started a page to start this process, though I won't attest to its
accuracy even at this rough draft level:
  http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Spec_Differences

Please feel free to edit this document in any way that is needed to make
it both accurate and useful.

Regards-
-Doug