Re: Adding MIDI APIs to Audio WG Charter (was: MIDI enumeration (was: Re: getUserMedia use cases))

A side-benefit of working on MIDI in the browser is that it will force us
to pay more attention to performance. Inefficiencies in both APIs will be
much more apparent when we expect to hear audio when pressing a key.

Adding MIDI to the charter is a wonderful idea. Very exciting stuff! :)