ProcessedMediaStream demos

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:18:04 +1300
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi!

At the linux.conf.au browser miniconf yesterday I talked about the
MediaStreams Processing proposal and, more importantly, gave some live
demos! (Much furious hacking was required to get the implementation into
shape at the last minute :-) ) I've made available the demos, and some
experimental Firefox builds that can play the demos, via this blog post:
http://robert.ocallahan.org/2012/01/mediastreams-processing-demos.html

Thanks,
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us
our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not
sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John
1:8-10]