Re: Timing limitations when programming MIDI with Javascript

From: Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:10:27 -0400
Cc: James Ingram <j.ingram@netcologne.de>, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>, public-audio@w3.org
To: Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>

On Jun 5, 2012, at 7:44 AM, Jussi Kalliokoski wrote:

> This looks cool! I can imagine we'll have a web application like MuseScore someday.

You do have a web application like MuseScore, today :)  And thanks to all the hard work on this group, we are getting to a place where we can move Noteflight from the Flash platform to HTML5 technology.

When the MIDI implementations kick in, things will get even better.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC