From: Vilson Vieira [mailto:vilson@void.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 9:10 AM
To: Chris Wilson
Cc: Peter Nyboer; public-audio@w3.org
Subject: Re: MIDI web synth (was Re: MIDI proposal implemented)

Chris, awesome, tested with a Novation Launchpad in Mac and it worked
perfectly. I didn't perceived latency.

Cheers.

2012/5/31 Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>

Yes, that's correct.  It only grabs the first input (could change that to
grab all inputs, I suppose), and it currently only responds to note on/off
messages (the webaudiosynth demo didn't have a modulator controller) - and
in fact, it's a bit wonky in how it does that, since I was taking in to
account that the demo is a monosynth (only one note).

Related to that, I wanted to have the keys drawn as "down" on the screen,
but unfortunately webaudiosynth uses jQuery pretty heavily, and I need to
separate out the "play" method call and the drawing in a way that wasn't
trivial to do (again, because it's monosynth).

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Peter Nyboer <pete@lividinstruments.com>