Re: Using Bugzilla

One word about issues/bug statuses.

Here are the equivalent statuses between the two tools:

Tracker -> Bugzilla
Raised -> New
Open -> Assigned or Reopened
Pending Review -> Resolved
Closed -> Closed

Chris, I have set the web audio API bugs which were "Pending Review" as "Reopened" for the time being. As soon as you have created your account I will switch them to the proper status.

All: apologies for the many Bugzilla messages. It should be steady from now on, and we should get a convenient email copy of all issues discussed on the web tool  - something tracker didn't give us.

Cheers,
Olivier