Using Bugzilla

From: olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:22:08 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi group,

As you have seen in a recent series of e-mails, we have migrated all our working group's issues to the public instance of w3c's bug tracker:
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/describecomponents.cgi?product=AudioWG

Bugzilla has a bit of a learning curve, but will offer us a more powerful platform for discussion of issues, assignment of work, and documentation of resolution.

In an effort to make the transition as clean as possible, I suggest we all start using bugzilla to track and discuss our current list of issues. Is there any objection to use bugzilla exclusively from now on, for the sake of clarity?

Can everyone make sure to create an account on the bugzilla if you don't yet have one? That is particularly important for the editors of our specs, to whom the "bugs" will be assigned when they work on a resolution.

Thanks,
Olivier