MIDI web synth (was Re: MIDI proposal implemented)

I found a few spare moments to graft MIDIBridge on to Aike's Web Audio
synth.  Try it out at http://midiwasynth.appspot.com/, check out the code
at https://github.com/cwilso/webaudiosynth.  Note that MIDIBridge can take
a few seconds to grab the MIDI device, so I put a popup dialog in to let
you know it's ready to go.