RE: Audio-ISSUE-9 (multi-channel-support): Multi-Channel support in Use Cases & Reqs. [Use Cases and Requirements]

From: Tom White \(MMA\) <lists@midi.org>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:35:04 -0700
To: "'Audio Working Group'" <public-audio@w3.org>
Just FYI, regarding up and down mixing of multichannel audio, the IASIG
had a WG study that in 1999 and their conclusions are posted here:
http://www.iasig.org/wg/closed/mfwg/mfwg.shtml.

Not sure if any of that is relevant to this issue, but I thought I'd
mention it just in case, FYI.

Tom White
www.midi.org