RE: Audio-ISSUE-9 (multi-channel-support): Multi-Channel support in Use Cases & Reqs. [Use Cases and Requirements]

Just FYI, regarding up and down mixing of multichannel audio, the IASIG
had a WG study that in 1999 and their conclusions are posted here:
http://www.iasig.org/wg/closed/mfwg/mfwg.shtml.

Not sure if any of that is relevant to this issue, but I thought I'd
mention it just in case, FYI.

Tom White
www.midi.org