New draft WG charter

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:25:29 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello,

As we were beginning our teleconference call today, Doug shared a first pass at our new draft charter:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/charter/2012/charter-proposed.html

Please have a read and comment/suggest in the next few days.

A few things we noted on the call:

* It is no longer necessary to mention the incubator (since we are re-chartering the existing WG)
* The scope section should mention the goals of the MIDI work
* The deliverables list should include the use cases and requirements doc
* The expected milestones for the web audio API should be, per our latest discussions:
	FPWD: Dec 2011
	LC: Q4 2012
	CR: Q2 2013
	PR: Q4 2013
	REC: Q4 2013
 (which I guess changes the end date of the new charter?)

--
Olivier