Potential WebKit bug when using JavaScriptAudioNode

From: Colin Sullivan <colin@colin-sullivan.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:14:53 -0700
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hey all,

I hope this list is an appropriate place for this discussion, hoping to get
feedback on this issue and determine if it is actually a bug or if I am
just interpreting the spec incorrectly.

The bug I filed is here:

The test page:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~colinsul/audioOnCanvas/examples/jsaudionode_bug/

My JavaScriptAudioNode's `onaudioprocess` method consistently ceases to
fire, and it sounds like the previous buffer repeats forever.  This only
happens for me if I don't wait a few seconds before retrieving and playing
the audio, but I have not tested on many other systems/browsers.
Colin