Re: Potential WebKit bug when using JavaScriptAudioNode

I think this is because of garbage collection and it could be a bug either
way. You have no static references (e.g. global scope) to the AudioContext
or the nodes. That means that either the same buffer starting to repeat is
the intended behavior and the timeout just gives the nodes a bit more
lifetime, but the same behavior should occur after the timeout has been
reached. The other option is that the intended behavior is that connected
nodes aren't garbage collected. I'm not sure what is the current wanted
behavior. I also think this might be the same bug as this:

Cheers,
Jussi