Re: Proposed clarification to our issues process

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 22:07:04 +1200
To: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
I hope that most of the issues raised recently can be resolved without
discussion. So, personally I think it would be fine if the editor (or his
delegate(s)) simply checked in a change to the spec and moved the issue
directly from Raised to Closed, preferably with a link to the Mercurial
changeset that resolves the issue. If the change is not acceptable then
someone can reopen the issue (I assume).

than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]