Re: [CANCELLATION] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, 9th May 2012

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 10:39:18 +0200
Cc: <robert@ocallahan.org>, Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>, <public-audio@w3.org>
To: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>

On 16 May 2012, at 21:36, Chris Wilson wrote:

> By contrast, I generally find group telecons to be an effective tool for keeping a rhythm going to a WG's work.

Ditto.

I very much agree with Robert's suggestion that we should use any appropriate modes of communication to discuss issues between individuals, and ad-hoc, focussed teleconferences are part of that toolbox, as are discussions on our IRC channel, mailing-lists, issue trackers and so on.

That said, our weekly group teleconferences have so far been the best way for us to keep a work rhythm, assign work among ourselves and reach group resolutions. I see no reason to stop holding them.

--
Olivier