Re: [CANCELLATION] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, 9th May 2012

How about we make an effort to resolve every issue via email (or the issue
tracker), and for those issues where that fails, try having a telecon at a
time that suits the protagonists for that issue. Better still, direct
contact between protagonists in whatever form suits them, followed by an
email to the list summarizing the discussion.

It's unlikely that I would actually need to attend a telecon at the same
time as Opera people, since we mostly have similar views on what is
required from a Web spec.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com> wrote:

> If we do have to reschedule, that would be a much better option than
> switching 100% to the mail list. Issues have been much easier to
> resolve on the calls than on the list.

[I'm surprised to hear that. I generally find all group telecons, including
the public-audio ones, unproductive and frustrating compared to email.]

than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]