Re: JavaScriptNode bufferSize

Hi Jussi,

Can you make sure we have the issue documented in our tracker?
https://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/issues/new

Our agenda for this week's call (tomorrow) is not set yet, but it seems like this issues, as well as the one Matt raised last week, could be a good basis for discussion on JavaScriptNode buffer size and resulting delay.

Olivier