Re: Audio-ISSUE-12 (Joe Berkovitz): Loop start/stop points [Web Audio API]

One question (sorry I missed the call last week) - are we not considering
release segments in looping, or presuming that would be handled by a
different node?  (e.g. a sampled piano sound will frequently have a release
segment that records the "clunk" of the damper hitting the strings again.)

FWIW (remember I was not involved in the design of the WA API, and came to
it fairly recently), I initially found noteOn/noteOff a bit confusing as
well; however, in this context it begins to make a lot more sense.  As
Chris just said, those implementors who use webkitAudioContext already will
have to fix up their content anyway (although probably only to alias
audioContext).