For those interested in resampling audio from within javascript

From: Grant Galitz <grantgalitz@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:02:40 -0500
To: public-audio@w3.org
I wrote a custom interpolation that seems to do pretty well in most
browsers. It actually is faster, than the nearest neighbor algorithm I was
using earlier. It also manages to save the 'tail' computations for when the
buffer input does not evenly match up to the resampling requested, so it
saves the 'tail' for the next resample request. I hope this helps with
those doing audio processing in js.

Source: https://github.com/grantgalitz/XAudioJS/blob/master/resampler.js