Re: webrtc telco

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:31:56 +1300
To: Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 2:14 AM, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <
stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> In the current API proposal (<
> http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html>) there is something
> called "MediaStream", and if nothing changes this is the kind of object that
> we would like to be able apply mixing, spatialization, level/activity
> measurement/setting to.

This may interest you:
http://hg.mozilla.org/users/rocallahan_mozilla.com/specs/raw-file/tip/StreamProcessing/StreamProcessing.html

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our
sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned,
we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John 1:8-10]