Welcome Back, Planning Next Telecon.

From: Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:29:15 -0400
To: public-audio@w3.org
Morning Group!

We are about to get back into the swing of things here in the Audio
Working Group. So I hope everyone has enjoyed the summer months, or at
least had the chance to take a little time off to recharge. :)

Over the past couple of months I have had the opportunity to connect
with some really interesting people working on audio projects in the
web browser. It is very exciting to see where audio is headed and I
look forward to discussing this with you in more detail soon.

In the meantime, lets get moving next Telecon. Fortunately the clocks
have been adjusted for daylight-savings, so scheduling the Telecons
should be less painful over the coming seasons.

I have created a Doodle Poll for people to help us decide when to meet
next. Please fill this out when you have the opportunity:

http://www.doodle.com/4gu64rc6bz34kb56

Looking forward to catching up with everyone soon,

Alistair