Re: Web Audio Trashing Bugs Inside Google Chrome

I'm just wondering, I hear gaps at regular intervals on mac os x actually
(Not GC instances, and CPU load is pretty stable, and happens once every
minute or so like a sample isn't being accounted for due to a floating point
underrun). Is web audio even peeking at the audio buffering, or is it just
running blind with some counter (Which causes this kind of issue in a lot of
apps)?