Re: is it possible to render audio into a file?

From: James Ingram <j.ingram@netcologne.de>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 14:56:37 +0100
To: public-audio-dev@w3.org, Andy Kelly <superjoe30@gmail.com>
On 01.03.2013 06:22, Andy Kelley wrote:
> I can create a complex graph of nodes and have it play the sound over
> my speakers. But is it also possible to render that sound
> programmatically so that a user can download (or upload) a wave file?
Not sure if you've solved this half of the problem already, but:

I'm currently downloading self-generated Standard MIDI Files (binary
files) using a Blob [1].
If you can programmatically convert your output to a .wav (binary file)
then you could download that.

Hope that helps.
James

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM/Blob.