Welcome [via Web Audio Developers Community Group]

From: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:19:52 +0000
To: public-audio-dev@w3.org
Welcome to the Web Audio Developers Community Group. This community is an
extension of the W3C Audio Working Group aiming to provide developers with a
space where we can exchange, learn and help each others. This group will not be
working on standard specifications - instead, whenever possible we will try and
gather our input and [...]

This post sent on Web Audio Developers Community Group

'Welcome'

http://www.w3.org/community/audio-dev/2013/02/11/welcome/

Learn more about the Web Audio Developers Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/audio-dev