Re: Accessible name computation and web-platform-tests

Thanks for the response Bryan.

Ok I understand the which step is used but in the algorithm step 2D comes
before 2E. In 2D we check for a title attribute, no? Where is it specified
that we don't use the title if the current node is not the root node?

Or is it actually step 2D and we prioritize the value attribute over the
title attribute? If so where is this order specified?

And last but not least: The element is a combobox. Where is it specified
that the chose option is the value attribute? The sentence explicitly links
to the option role not a section that specifies how to compute the chosen
option of a combobox.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it that someone assists me
understanding this!