Re: Indeterminate progressbar max

In the time scrubber case for a live video/audio, it's both a progressbar
and an interactive slider. The aria-valuetext is so that the time can be
expressed as hours:minutes:seconds. The min value is basically 0:00, and
the max value keeps changing as more live media gets streamed.

Doesn't seem like ARIA handles this very important use case. We can use
aria-valuetext, but either the max should be undefined or we need an
aria-valuemaxtext that keeps changing as more media is streamed.

I'll file a bug.

Aaron