From: Aaron Leventhal <aleventhal@google.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:51 AM
To: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@levelaccess.com>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Indeterminate progressbar max

I haven't tested every combo but was mostly concerned since it's undefined in the spec.
- When aria-valuemax is undefined the spec says it should default to 100
- Since there's no aria-valuemintext or aria-valuemaxtext, when they do get announced, it ends up being in a different unit/style than the aria-valuetext.

Aaron