Re: Ensuring "undefined" means undefined for aria-current

Hey Aaron.

I believe I already covered that in
https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/aria.html#propcharacteristic_value.
Token now states what is already alluded to in the spec, namely:

<quote>
token
One of a limited set of allowed values. An explicit value of undefined
for this type is the equivalent of providing no value.
</quote>

Or do you have some additional language in mind?

--joanie