Re: Ensuring "undefined" means undefined for aria-current

Hey Matt.

I am in favor of aria-expanded being a supported property on menu items.
However, I'm not convinced that's a non-normative change without the
potential for unintended consequences. For instance, on my platform,
native menu items are not expandable. Native menus.

In contrast, I personally feel that the proposed change related to
aria-current is stating what is essentially a tautology -- or should be:
An "undefined" value is an undefined value.

--joanie