Re: Cancelling Meeting on Monday, 14 August 2017 for the ARIA Authoring Practices Task Force

If I get a vote, I'd vote for no APG meeting on August 21 so we can all
experience the eclipse!

 Kind Regards,                                       “It always seems impossible until it's
                                                                                     done.”
 Ann Abbott
 IBM Collaboration Solutions Accessibility Lead
 Member: International Association of Accessibility                        ― Nelson Mandela
 Professionals (IAAP)
 Member: W3C WAI-ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices Guide
 Working Group                                               18 July 1918 – 5 December 2013

 Tieline 363-5002
 Direct 512-286-5002
 aabbott@us.ibm.com