Cancelling Meeting on Monday, 14 August 2017 for the ARIA Authoring Practices Task Force

From: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 15:10:21 -0700
To: "'ARIA Working Group'" <public-aria@w3.org>
Unfortunately, I had to make a last minute change to travel plans that interfere with our meeting time on August 14.

Next practices meeting will be August 21 or 28, TBD. I am out of the office on the day of the eclipse, August 21 so James may chair on August 21. Otherwise, I will on August 28.

There will not be a meeting on the US Labor Day holiday, September 4.

Matt King