Re: ACTION-2079: Draft ¨host language should¨ language for password that they should restrict elements it can apply to, with input from minutes of 2 june 2016 meeting (Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group)

Agreed. As I stated during the meeting, restriction within a form seems
like a bad idea; restriction to editable (as defined by the host
language) elements strikes me as a better restriction. I have an action
item to draft that text.

--joanie