Re: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 Role Landmark

Hi Rich.

Regarding your question, what I stated here still stands:
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/accessibility-ia2/2016-August/002095.html

Will authors expect that? Will users expect it? Will NVDA provide that?
I don't know the answers to those questions. But if the answers turn out
to be "yes," then I would want to support it in Orca. In which case I
need the reverse relationship. If the answers are "no," then I see no
need to do so in Orca either.

--joanie