Updated Carousel with visible pause control

From: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 01:32:27 +0000
To: "public-aria-practices@w3.org" <public-aria-practices@w3.org>
Based on the feedback I received last week I have updated the Carousel  example to improve the color contrast and behaviors of the pause, previous and next slide buttons.   Here is a URL to review the example:
https://raw.githack.com/w3c/aria-practices/issue1007-visible-pause-carousel/examples/carousel/carousel-1.html

I will not be on the ARIA call this week, but I hope that there will be time to review and add comments to issue 1007 on additional changes.

I plan to update this example to provide an option to have the controls and captions display outside the image.
This should only require some changes to the CSS, but I did not have time to finish that feature this week.

Jon

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., CPWA
Coordinator of Accessible IT Group
1207 S. Oak Street