Seeking feedback on draft of section on naming and describing

From: <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 00:33:12 -0700
To: <public-aria-practices@w3.org>
Hi All,

I'd like to discuss the naming and describing section on Tuesday. Please
read the current draft, which is about 80% complete, here:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/aria-practices/zcorpan/labelling-describing/aria
-practices.html#names_and_descriptions

This is a really important section. Please give it a read so we can have
substantive discussion.

At this point, I think I have built all of Jon's feedback into the outline.
Although, not all the content is complete; there is still several to-do's
related to that. There are some other placeholder to-do items as well.

Some goals include:

1.	Comprehensive: all important topics/issues should be addressed.
2.	Easy to read: clarity of language and simplicity of examples is
paramount.
3.	Easy to scan for specific information; an information architecture
that is easy to follow.
4.	Practical, practical, practical .
5.	Witout using anti-patterns, help people avoid naming blunders.

Thanks,

Matt