Re: ARIA 1.2 wide review drafts published

This is an editorial issue on ARIA 1.2, so I filed it:

https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/1143

We might want to address by systematizing cross references, so I'll put
on the Editors' agenda to explore. It may also just be call for a
cleanup pass, which is an editorial task.

Michael