Re: ARIA minutes?

Thanks Rich and Michael.

On 08/07/2016 22:12, Michael Cooper wrote:
> Hi Léonie - this has been on my guilt list for a while. It's really
> difficult to try to manually manage a list of minutes. I have a
> half-built tool to automatically discover minutes and reference them on
> that page you mention. I got bogged down trying to make sure it plays
> nice with w3c systems and didn't get back to it. I'll try to find time
> to get back to it. Or use another tool, somebody else recently developed
> something that might be similar and maybe I could use that.

Sorry Michael. I know how busy you are and didn't mean to send you on a
guilt ride! I remember from the bug triage days how horrible it is
posting minutes manually.

> In the mean time, if you're looking for minutes of a specific meeting,
> you can construct the URI by plugging the dates into the URI pattern
> https://www.w3.org/YYYY/MM/DD-aria-minutes. Or if you're looking for a
> topic, a scoped search engine query should dig them up since all the
> minutes pointers sent to the WG list are publicly archived and therefore
> crawled. Just looking through the archives for the subject line
> "minutes" should also find them reasonably easily.

Thanks. Was trying to find examples of the use cases for
aria-roledescription. Will try the above.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem