Re: ARIA minutes?

Hi Leonie,

Nobody has ever asked me that. We only post minutes to the list. We don’t maintain a separate list with links to the minutes of every meeting.

That said, I see a common format for links to the minutes: https://www.w3.org/2016/07/07-aria-minutes.html

Michael might be able to write a script to retrieve them all. Also, they seem to follow a common directory infrastructure but I don’t have privileges to access say:

https://www.w3.org/2016/07

Is there a reason you want to look at them all?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger