Re: 7 Day Call for Consensus March 17, 2016 ARIA Working Group Resolutions

No. We spoke to Microsoft browser people. They did not believe we made the problem worse.

Our solution thus far actually narrows it for screen reader users.

I asked Cynthia to reach out to Microsoft as I felt their browser team would be more experienced in dealing with browser security issues than an interest group. That said, who do you recommend I ask in the security ig? Are they active?

Rich

Sent from my iPad